Why We Like It
Designed and manufactured in France, it's a small, brilliant device that makes digital music sources sound incredible. This product is predicted to be an audiophile must-have for the times.
This product is on demonstration in our brick & mortar location in The OC Mix in Costa Mesa, CA.
The MyDAC is the perfect link between your computer and hi-fi system. It's a 24-bit/96 kHz asynchronous USB DAC that allows you to enjoy the music content stored on your computer in audiophile quality. This also includes streaming music services such as Spotify and Deezer, etc.
- USB Input working in asynchronous mode up to 24bits/192kHz and accepting USB audio class 1.0 and USB audio class 2.0 modes without any driver implementation for Mac and a custom Micromega driver for PC.
- Insignificant jitter in USB asynchronous mode thanks to two very low jitter master clocks ( 22.5792 MHz for multiple of 44.1kHz and 24.5760 MHz for multiple of 48kHz), with dedicated low noise power supplies.
- Unique design, extremely fast, ultra low noise audio power supply
- No electrolytic capacitors in the audio section, neither in the audio low noise power supply, nor in the audio path
- Extremely low power consumption in standby mode
- 4 position horizontal rotary switch with anodized aluminium wheel (USB, Standby, Coax and Optical modes)
- Elegant textured ABS housing available in 2 colors: White or Black
SPDIF 75Ω Coaxial input accepting levels as low as 0.2V p-p
SPDIF Toslink Optical input
Extremely low jitter in SPDIF mode (<50ps)
2V rms full scale Analog output with low impedance driver
Integrated universal power supply 85-265 Vac / 50-60Hz
Power Consupmtion: ( <500mW) as well as in operation (< 2.5W).