MyZic Headphone Amplifier
Why We Like It
Designed and manufactured in France, it's a small, brilliant device that makes digital music sources sound incredible. The MyZic is the perfect companion to the MyDAC for an exceptionally performing, high value headphone system.
This product is on demonstration in our brick & mortar location in The OC Mix in Costa Mesa, CA.
The MyZic is the perfect link between your computer and hi-fi system. Following the success of the MyDAC, the MyZic is the second product in the My range designed an engineered to the similar specifications to the MyDAC.
- 1MΩ analog input to prevent loading source output stage.
- Analog output duplicating analog input to avoid the need for a Y connection.
- MyZIC matches with every headphone impedance and sensitivity
- Log horizontal rotary control for a precise listening level adjustment. Minimal level detection putting MyZIC in standby mode.
- Out of standby delay to avoid any turn on thump.
- Professional Neutrik headphone 1/4” socket with headphone presence detection. When no headphone is connected, MyZIC will remain in standby mode.
- LED status indicator : Red when MyZIC is in standby and White in operation.
- 85 - 265 Vac / 50 – 60 Hz switch mode power supply, designed by Micromega for exceptional sonics.
SpecificationsHeadphone minimal impedance ≥16Ω.
Gain : 12 dB.
Very low full bandwidth distortion ≤ 0,005% (20 Hz – 20 kHz).
Very low IMD SMPTE distortion ≤ 0,002%.
Full power bandwidth : 10 Hz – 100 kHz ± 0,5 dB.
Signal to noise ratio > 115 dB A weighted.
Textured ABS enclosure.
Available in two colors : White and Black.
Very low standby consumption ( <150 mW).
Unit complies with most stringent power regulations.